Description of GreenBack photos
1. All GreenBacks (vertical Drainergy shown) use the same components.: PVC pipe (white); O-ring; sheet copper rolled into a sleeve; and a standard copper drainpipe.
2. Small HeatBank (for under a sink) with clear housing to show internal Drainergy.
3. Horizontal HeatBank.
4. Drainergy showing its slide-together assembly after which an insert is forced in to compress the O-ring which locks the components together.
5. The interior of a horizontal Drainergy showing the copper-plastic drainpipe.
6. Horizontal Drainergy showing rotatable water inlet and outlet.
7. HeatClamp shown beside building’s existing drainpipe
Internal view of copper+plastic drainpipe
to tank or